Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know today Thursday April 21 2022 can be accessed below:
Good morning! iexclusivenews Nigeria brings to you today’s summary from Nigerian Newspapers, Naija News and Nigerian Newspapers headlines
1. Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba has assured the public that the security agency was making progress in the probe of famous gospel musician, Osinachi Nwachukwu’s death. At a meeting with Minister of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen at his office in Abuja on Wednesday, the IGP said the singer’s death was heart-breaking.
2. The All Progressives Congress, APC, has fixed N100 million for its presidential nomination and expression of interest forms. APC National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morgan, disclosed this while addressing journalists in Abuja, on Wednesday.
3. The main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), yesterday, concluded the sale and submission of its nomination and expression of interest forms for all elective positions ahead of the 2023 general elections. As at the last count, 17 presidential aspirants bought the forms to contest for the presidential ticket of the party. Our correspondent reports that the party generated N646m from the sale of the forms.
4. President Muhammadu Buhari has warned of tougher security measures in the country, especially in the North West and the North Central. He spoke in Abuja yesterday at the meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday, stated that Nigerians now know the truth about Boko Haram. Buhari spoke at a meeting with Karin Ahmad Khan, Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) at State House, Abuja.
6. Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM), says 13 of the 19 Nigerians held in different camps in Poland have been released. NiDCOM announced this in a statement signed by the Head of Media, Public Relations, and Protocols Unit, NiDcOM, Abuja, Abdur-Rahman Balogun, on Wednesday.
7. President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, directed the Minister of Health, Dr Osagie Ehanire, to submit a progress report by the end of May 2022 on the indigenous production of vaccines in the country. He gave the directive while receiving at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the leadership of the Nigeria Integrated Biopharmaceuticals Industries Consortium, NIBI, led by Mr Vilarugel Cuyas, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of Fredlab.
8. The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Wednesday said it would conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of its Super Mushshak trainer aircraft crash that happened on Tuesday at NAF Base, Kaduna. The Director of Public Relations and Information, NAF Headquarters, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, said this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
9 Former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu has disowned posters portraying Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as Judas Iscariot. A statement by Tinubu’s media office said crediting such a description to him is the most desperate antics of propagandists in recent times.
10. The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Wednesday, blamed the latest killings in the Orlu area of Imo State on Nigerian security agents. IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful, said the Nigerian military and operatives of the Ebubeagu security outfit are responsible for the attacks and killings in Imo State.
Mohbad Gave His Life For Others To Rise – Favour Benson
Fraud Uncovered: Explosive Details of c Muhammad Nami’s Alleged N11 Billion Suspicious Payment Post-Dismissal
How Nigeria Became a Hotspot for Organised Crime
Video: Naira Marley Requests Police Safety Assurance for Return to Nigeria
Tinubu’s Certificate Scandal: US Judge Exposes His Shocking Secrets
Supreme Court Fire Has No Impact On Presidential Election Petitions
Niger’s Junta Accuses U.N. Chief of Siding with France and ECOWAS, See Why
Week 12 Pool Result for Sat 23 Sep 2023 – UK 2023/2024
JUST IN: Explosion at Benin Illegal Depot Kills 34
Keep Fit International Club Advocates For More exercise For Men To Reduce Stress
U.S. Warns Citizens to Avoid Nigeria Due to Multiple Security Threats
Mayor of Houston Texas endorses Fidelity Bank’s Trade Expo (FITCC)
How to Exchange Dollar to Naira in Black Market Today, September 22, 2023
Enugu State Tribunal Upholds Mbah’s Victory, Dismisses Edeoga’s Petitions
How Seyi Tinubu’s Fake Donation to MohBad’s Baby Sparked Controversy