100 Merry Christmas messages for family and Merry Christmas wishes for friends can be accessed below.
Here are some Merry Christmas messages and Merry Christmas wishes to send to friends, family members, and loved ones this holiday season.
1. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
2. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the (insert your name).
3. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered you so far. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
4. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Sending you a very warm wish of Christmas!
5. May this Christmas be full of surprises, gifts and greetings for you. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas messages
6. May the divine love of God descend into your home to make it a piece of heaven. This Christmas, I wish you find peace and prosperity in every spheres of your life.
7. May the gift of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the core of my heart!
8. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a fulfilling year ahead. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas!
9. May every little thing from your Christmas wishlist come true. Have a magical and blissful holiday season this Christmas!
10. Let’s make some memories on this Christmas that will last forever. Enjoy the biggest holiday of the year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
11. May the unconditional love of God be with you the entire time. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
12. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a merry Christmas!
13. May you receive all that you desire for and dream for. May this Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas!
14. I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. Feel the joy of it. I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
15. Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheers and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
Best Christmas Wishes
16. May you feel all the love and joy throughout the day and all year round. Sending you warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for happiness in this New Year.
17. Merry Christmas! May God showers your life with unlimited blessings on this day. Have a wonderful time and make some good memories!
18. Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life and praying to the Lord to help you be a better person than ever. May God always bless you. I love you so much.
19. On this merry day, I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. May God shower your life with unlimited blessings. Make some amazing memories on this Christmas!
20. Hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
21. May this Christmas end the year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday.
22. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May everything on your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Wishes for Friends
23. Wishing this Christmas will bring so much fun and happiness for you. May you have so many good memories to remember for the rest of your life. Merry Christmas dear friend!
24. May this holy season be filled with true miracles of love for you. May the colors and cheers of this hoy festival be with you forever. Merry Christmas!
25. I’m so thankful to God for having you as a friend this Christmas and all year round. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. Happy holidays, dear.
Funny Christmas Wishes for Friends
26. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
27. Not so long ago, in one of this Christmas, I wished for a sweet, supporting friend. I didn’t know my wish would come true this quick. Merry Christmas!
28. I would like to send a million thank you for being my best friend in life. I hope you’ll have an amazing time this Christmas!
29. Your friendship is the firework that makes my every Christmas a memorable one. You deserve a box full of blessings in this Christmas!
30. I may not always say how important you are in my life. But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
31. The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is the best Christmas gift for me. let’s make this Christmas full of sweet friendship moments!
32. Thanks for the support and care you have always given me. May this festive season strengthen our friendship so it can endure any difficulty life throws at us!
33. Wishing you a happy, healthy and colorful time this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends and your loved ones. Take chances and take some risk in life. Merry Christmas!
34. Hope this Christmas brings you new opportunities and gives you great ideas. Let Christmas also bring you wealth and happiness. Have a great time with friends and family. Merry Christmas
35. Merry Christmas to my best friend forever! Here’s wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges and all the new memories you are waiting to create!
36. I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Have a safe and Merry Christmas dear friend.
Romantic Christmas Wishes
37. Your smile brightens my Christmas like a Christmas tree. Bless me with your presence this Christmas and I don’t want anything else. Merry Christmas!
38. Wishing you a Christmas holiday filled with love and joy. I can never think of a Christmas without you by my side. I love you!
39. I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that there is no one in this world who can make me happier than you. Merry Christmas sweetheart!
40. It doesn’t matter if we are together or far apart, we’ll always be in each other’s thoughts in every Christmas there is and there will be!
Romantic Christmas Messages
41. You’re the reason why this Christmas feels so special to me. So grateful for having you in my life. Merry Christmas!
42. If I’d have to choose between good moments on a Christmas and you, I’d choose you. Because I know good moments will come following you!
43. Nothing is more beautiful in this world than a Christmas Eve spent with you. Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
44. I have so many reasons to be thankful on a Christmas day but you are the one that comes first in my mind always. Merry Christmas!
45. My joy of Christmas doubles when I see you smiling. You have a permanent place in my heart and I’m not letting you go anywhere! Wishing you a happy Christmas!
46. Thank you for making my Christmas special. I look forward to spending some quality moments with you on this beautiful occasion. Sending my love for you!
47. Can’t wait to meet you and see your beautiful face on this Christmas eve. You fill my heart with so much joy and pleasure. Merry Christmas my love!
48. Among the many wonderful gifts, I about receive on Christmas, your presence will be the most precious one. Merry Christmas my love!
49. You take all the stress out of my life on the Christmas season. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love. Well, technically all I want for Christmas is you. Merry Christmas, Darling.
50. Wishing you all the warmth of coco and chillness of the snow on the festive season. Sending lots of Christmas kisses to my wonderful sweetheart. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, babe.
51. To the one I hold so dear in my heart, sending my heartfelt wishes on this Christmas. You are the nicest person I have ever met. Happy Christmas to you!
52. Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Mom
53. Thank you for being my no. 1 supporter forever. The human being I am today and everything that I have conquered- I owe it all to you. Merry Christmas, mom.
54. Jingle bells rang and snow are on their way to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much, Mom. Miss you.
55. You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Heartfelt Christmas Messages
56. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. Love you so much.
57. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry in my heart the memories of you. Thank you for being the best mom ever. Merry Christmas!
58. Because you put so much care into everything, our lives are so wonderful. Dear mom, you have a heart that glows like a thousand diamonds. Merry Christmas to you!
59. Mom, I can never express my love for you just like how can never express my love for Christmas. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Wishing you a joyous Holiday season.
60. I am really grateful to have such and amazing and supportive mother. Merry Christmas, Maa! Many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Christmas Wishes for Dad
61. No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad. I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever. Merry Christmas, have a great holiday.
62. Dear dad, Merry Christmas. I pray to God every day for your good health and good mind. You have always made sure that we were doing okay. Thank you for all your sacrifices.
63. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.
64. Dear dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me. I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness of the world! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, dad.
65. May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
66. Christmas is a good time to count the blessings and you dear dad, always comes first on my list. May the magic of this Christmas overflow your heart with peace and wonders.
67. You make the season merry and bright, daddy dearest! May you have a blissful holiday with your heart lifting up with joy. At Christmas and always, what an amazing blessing you are!
68. Thank you for shaping me as the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much.
69. I love how you make everything so funny and comfortable around you, sister. Merry Christmas. Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
70. I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness. I miss you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas, dear.
71. Lots of amazing wishes and happiness on the Christmas bucket, I hope you will have a safe and sound holiday. Merry Christmas, baby girl. I love you so much.
72. Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God. I love how take our time out and enjoy the holiday season together. Merry Christmas and happy new year, sis.
73. You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
74. Dear sister, you are present in all my silent prayers and all my unmentioned wishes. I hope to see your smiling face during this Christmas and when the new year starts. Merry Christmas!
75. Its difficult to put in words how important you are to me. But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes for Brother
76. In this holiday season, I wish nothing but good health, good mind and prosperity for you this year! Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas, Bro!
77. All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, brother.
78. I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life! Merry Christmas.
79. You add new meaning to Christmas eve with your dumb jokes, I love you so much my brother. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
80. Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year. May you find many reasons to celebrate during Christmas!
81. No matter what you do throughout the year, Santa will always be good to you because my prayers are with you. Merry Christmas to my sweet brother!
82. You spent so many Christmas with me even when you had your reasons not to. That makes you a perfect brother forever. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Family
83. May all your moments be filled with tremendous happiness and astounding cheerfulness. Wishing all of you a remarkable Christmas season!
84. Thank you for giving me the best memories in life I could ever ask for. Wishing a magical Christmas season to the most adorable family ever.
85. The best thing about Christmas is that it gives me so much time to spend with you guys. Wishing you all best thing in this world on this Christmas!
86. Having family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be. May your heart and our home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here’s to toast a Merry Christmas.
87. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
87. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
88. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. I truly am grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas.
89. Every Christmas is a time to be in touch with so many wonderful people under the same roof. I’m really proud to be a part of this family!
90. You taught me about the Christian religious values and you taught me about how to have fun on a Christmas! I’m lucky because I belong here, with you!
91. I wait the entire year just for a Christmas because this is the only time, we’re all present in the same house. Merry Christmas to all of you!
92. Favorite foods and favorite faces are the reasons why Christmas is my most favorite festival. I love all of you! Merry Christmas!
93. It doesn’t matter how far away from each other we are the whole year, we’ll surely unite under the same roof on every Christmas! Happy Christmas!
94. Wishing each and everyone a Christmas this year full of laughter, joy and contentment. May all our wishes come true. Merry Christmas!
95. The joy of Christmas is doubled when you send Christmas wishes on their phone. Just a simple effort like this from you can really make a big difference in your relationships with your loved ones!
96. The festive cheer of this magical season reminds me of all the beautiful Christmas moments I spent with you guys. I wish to be with you this time too!
97. May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, wishing you Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Parents
98. Thank you for all the love, care, and guidance. You guys made sure everything was fine with me even when you guys weren’t. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas.
99. Christmas is all about family and love and care. Thank you for making me understand the worth and meaning of life. Merry Christmas, Mom, and Dad. Love you.
100. Throughout life, I have always wanted to be a person like you! I admire you for being such a kind-hearted person. Merry Christmas, thank you for always loving me so well.